Ripple cryptocurrency occupies a high position in the ranking of digital coins by capitalization. At the same time, the price of an individual token barely exceeds $0.5, but the amount of capital invested in it is already close to $23 billion. How did this coin manage to come close to the market leaders Ethereum and Bitcoin, and is it worth investing in it? Let`s figure it out.
Basic Info About Ripple
If you are going to covert Ripple to Cardano, don`t rush. XRP is able to be even more useful than ADA due to its greater prevalence. Also, it is significantly different from the usual bitcoin system. Here are a few features:
- Ripple is built on a system of gateways that serve hundreds of servers in different parts of the world.
- The main objective of the system is to provide a free exchange of assets between users with almost instantaneous transactions and minimal commissions.
- While the target audience of bitcoin is not limited, XRP is initially focused on cooperation with banks and payment system providers.
- If bitcoin supports transactions with BTC only, then the Ripple network allows transactions with any currencies and assets in general. This gives the project a huge potential for development.
In addition, all tokens have already been issued in the amount of 10 billion. However, less than half of the coins are in circulation, and the company keeps most of them at its addresses, gradually releasing them for purchasing.
Where To Buy It?
Generally, there are three options for buying a token:
- directly from the owner for fiat currency;
- via online exchangers;
- via centralized cryptocurrency exchanges.
After buying a cryptocurrency, you can store it or engage in resale, as well as exchange it for another token on Jidex. Working with the token will bring pleasure to customers, as the processing of operations is super-fast (at least 1000 per second).
Overall, Ripple’s solutions are designed to help reduce costs, as well as increase the speed and efficiency of cross-border payments — and this is obviously demanded. At the moment, Ripple Net also has partnerships with top market players. And the more companies from the traditional financial sector join the Ripple solution, the more influence the company will have in the future. However, the system will have to go through a difficult path to establish itself as an alternative to the market leaders.